Maps, citations, and reputation are at the core of local search success, and it goes a bit beyond “maps and reputation.”
When people search for a business, they’ll use keywords such as “bookstores near me” or “Mexican food in (city).” Local SEO is what propels you to the top of these searches.
I do it the right way. I don’t stuff you in thousands of irrelevant directories and sit back. No, I provide a personalized approach based on your location, making the best use of solid SEO tactics and resources that make sense to your business.
As with all things Google, I focus on quality over quantity.
The service includes:
- Ensuring listings on the most important directories are fully accurate and mistake-free. These include Google My Business, Google Maps, Yelp, Facebook, and many others your potential customers use to find products and services.
- Weekly reputation sweeps checking the web, social media and relevant review sites for anything that might cause your business trouble.
- Craft and implement appropriate responses to everything from legitimate negative reviews to false attacks on your reputation.
- Monthly checks of your website to ensure it is SEO optimized and using the best keywords to draw potential customers to your business.
- Up to 1,000 words of professionally-written, SEO-optimized content in the form of blog posts or new/additional web copy each month.
My service is designed to help you make money in two ways. One, it protects your reputation online and second, it ensures your business ranks highly in local search results.
Need help creating highly-optimized content that drives traffic and revenue for your website? We got you covered!